Bleach: Maelstrom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Maelstrom

An Alternate Universe Bleach RP. Chaos has finally been unleashed upon the world as the races, ancient and new, all vie for supremacy.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
╙Webmaster╜

╔Co-Admin╗

╠Mod Squad╣

Affiliates
Bleach Platinum Hearts

Latest topics
» ALL MEMBERS- PLEASE READ
Zaf's Schedule Icon_minitime12/3/2013, 6:23 am by Zafaron Uriuc

» Testing again again
Zaf's Schedule Icon_minitime12/3/2013, 6:05 am by Zafaron Uriuc

» Testing Again
Zaf's Schedule Icon_minitime12/3/2013, 6:04 am by Zafaron Uriuc

» Naruto Rev
Zaf's Schedule Icon_minitime8/15/2011, 11:33 pm by Tartarax

» DGM IOH
Zaf's Schedule Icon_minitime8/2/2011, 2:57 am by Guest

» Dante Follia
Zaf's Schedule Icon_minitime7/30/2011, 4:31 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Sengoku Conquest
Zaf's Schedule Icon_minitime7/30/2011, 5:59 am by Guest

» Louis Vuitton
Zaf's Schedule Icon_minitime7/28/2011, 8:48 pm by Mistress of the House

» Dante Follia [WiP]
Zaf's Schedule Icon_minitime7/26/2011, 3:37 am by Dante

Top posters
Zafaron Uriuc
Zaf's Schedule Vote_lcapZaf's Schedule Voting_barZaf's Schedule Vote_rcap 
The Boss
Mistress of the House
Mitsuhiro Tokiyama
Iori
Fuuga Natsu
Emo AFKer
Fuerza Sombras
Kurayami
Runic

Free Top Site

Zaf's Schedule

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zafaron Uriuc
Admin
Zafaron Uriuc

Zaf's Schedule Empty
PostSubject: Zaf's Schedule   Zaf's Schedule Icon_minitime1/20/2011, 2:56 pm

Just wanted to put this down here so you guys know when it is likely that I will be in the cbox if ya wanna talk to me.

I don't have classes on Mondays or Friday so I will probably be around most of the day on those days.

Sunday is likely going to become my WoW binge day so I probably won't be on as often.

I have classes on Tuesdays from 12:30-2 and 6-9. Considering my most difficult classes are on Wednesdays Tuesdays in general have a lower chance of me being around.
I have classes on Wednesdays from 12-5. Likely will be on at night after classes.
I have classes on Thursday from 12:30-2 and 5-7 and then usually go to game night so I tend to get on the site either between the two classes or really late at night.

Oh and I am on Pacific time so convert these times to whatever your time zone is so you know when I am likely be around.

Oh and if I disappear from the chatbox due to disconnect without saying goodbye I will likely appear again soon, probably got distracted and forgot about the cbox. Usually say goodbye when I actually leave.

Back to top Go down
http://www.bleach-maelstrom.com
Kurayami

Kurayami

Zaf's Schedule Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zaf's Schedule   Zaf's Schedule Icon_minitime1/24/2011, 1:33 am

Well lets see... my usual schedule now that i graduated from college...
starting it 08h to 17h from Monday to Friday, i work at home and usually try to keep an eye on a few things when theres not a lot of things to do or the work is already pretty much finished and its already sent or theres nothing more to do until asked for something.

17:30h - 18:50h gym to work out and talk shit with friends

19h sleep

20h - 05h from Monday to Thursday i'm pretty much online, sometimes disappearing to help friends in wars in CosmicBreak, the only online game that i still find some fun in playing at all.

i also have dinner, like 23h or 00h usually then i go back online.

yeah, bath before sleeping.

=============================================
Weekends

Friday i won't be online from 22h until 12h of Saturday as its a sacred day to go out and do some shits, Saturday i'm online from 14h to 22h then i'll only be online again Sunday 11h for the rest of the day most of times, sometimes going out at 18h but coming back early like 02h or 03h

BTW Its Brasilia timezone, or for those in the same timezone as zaf, just remove 6h from everything i posted here and it will match your timezone

PS: i rarely turn either my pc or notebook off, thats why sometimes i may appear to be online the whole day, or at least logged. When i'm off its because someone, probably, decided to do me a favor and turn them off for me... so much generosity...

Back to top Go down
Zafaron Uriuc
Admin
Zafaron Uriuc

Zaf's Schedule Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zaf's Schedule   Zaf's Schedule Icon_minitime3/28/2011, 2:32 pm

Making an update for my own interest more then anything else. Want to see just how much work I have coming up in the next month.

March 29 - MMO Assignment 3 due in interactive media, Read Understanding Video Games Chapter 9 "Serious Games", Read Semiotic Domains: Is playing Video Games a Waste of Time? (GDR p.228), Play "Darfur is Dying, The McDonalds Game, Food Force.

March 30 - Annotated Bibliography due for my seminar paper. Read Kaiser and Marker (192-222), Poe (82-144), Riasanovsky and Steinberg (139-210), Zenkovsky (333-376)

March 31 - Seminar Paper Abstract and Rough Plan Due, Programming Assignment 7 due by 11:50, Programming Lab 10 Due

April 1 - Seminar Paper Final due

April 5- Understanding Video Games Chapter 10 "Video Games and Risks", Read C. Shawn Green and Daphne Bavelier "Cognitive Sciences of Video Games", Quiz 5, Submit Final Paper Proposal

April 6 - Document Analysis Due in Russian History, Tale of Boiarynia Morozova, Poe p.146-196, Orladndo 1-126, Other essays assigned.

April 7 - Second Midterm (still don't know how that works) in programming. Lab 11?

April 12- Tracy Fullerton- "A Game of One's Own: Towards a New Genered Poetics of Digital Space", Henry Jenkins "Complete Freedom of Movement: Video Games as Gendered Play Spaces", Begin Presentations

April 20 - 4th Writing Class Essay Due

April 26 - Final Paper for Interactive Media Due

April 27 - In-Class Seminar Paper Presentations (Writing Class)

May 4 - Final Seminar Paper due (by Noon)

May 9 - Book Review Due in Russian History

And thats only the stuff I know about ahead of time. I still don't know most of my programming assignments or reading for Russian History.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF-
Back to top Go down
The Boss

The Boss

Zaf's Schedule Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zaf's Schedule   Zaf's Schedule Icon_minitime3/29/2011, 2:41 pm

-UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK,
that's one hell of a schedule.
Back to top Go down
Zafaron Uriuc
Admin
Zafaron Uriuc

Zaf's Schedule Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zaf's Schedule   Zaf's Schedule Icon_minitime3/29/2011, 3:37 pm

Yeah its a bit of a bitch. I finally got pissed at it enough that I am just going to do as much as I can as ahead of time as I can. I have 4 day weekends, time to use them to their fullest usage.

But don't worry about me not being on as much, won't be cutting down my time on Maelstrom, just going to be cutting my time on pretty much everything else.

And if I work hard enough then maybe I can get most of this stuff done ahead of time and then skate for the remainder of the semester.
Back to top Go down
The Boss

The Boss

Zaf's Schedule Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zaf's Schedule   Zaf's Schedule Icon_minitime3/30/2011, 10:13 am

Well, I wish you good luck. ^^

May the force be with you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Zaf's Schedule Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zaf's Schedule   Zaf's Schedule Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zaf's Schedule
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Maelstrom :: Administration :: Announcements-
Jump to: