Bleach: Maelstrom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Maelstrom

An Alternate Universe Bleach RP. Chaos has finally been unleashed upon the world as the races, ancient and new, all vie for supremacy.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
    ╙Webmaster╜

╔Co-Admin╗

╠Mod Squad╣

Affiliates
    Bleach Platinum Hearts

Latest topics
    » ALL MEMBERS- PLEASE READ
    What a Wakoful World Icon_minitime12/3/2013, 6:23 am by Zafaron Uriuc

» Testing again again
    What a Wakoful World Icon_minitime12/3/2013, 6:05 am by Zafaron Uriuc

» Testing Again
    What a Wakoful World Icon_minitime12/3/2013, 6:04 am by Zafaron Uriuc

» Naruto Rev
    What a Wakoful World Icon_minitime8/15/2011, 11:33 pm by Tartarax

» DGM IOH
    What a Wakoful World Icon_minitime8/2/2011, 2:57 am by Guest

» Dante Follia
    What a Wakoful World Icon_minitime7/30/2011, 4:31 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Sengoku Conquest
    What a Wakoful World Icon_minitime7/30/2011, 5:59 am by Guest

» Louis Vuitton
    What a Wakoful World Icon_minitime7/28/2011, 8:48 pm by Mistress of the House

» Dante Follia [WiP]
    What a Wakoful World Icon_minitime7/26/2011, 3:37 am by Dante

Top posters
    Zafaron Uriuc
    What a Wakoful World Vote_lcapWhat a Wakoful World Voting_barWhat a Wakoful World Vote_rcap 
    The Boss
    What a Wakoful World Vote_lcapWhat a Wakoful World Voting_barWhat a Wakoful World Vote_rcap 
    Mistress of the House
    Mitsuhiro Tokiyama
    Iori
    Fuuga Natsu
    Emo AFKer
    Fuerza Sombras
    Kurayami
    Runic

Free Top Site

What a Wakoful World

Go down 
    3 posters
    AuthorMessage
    Mistress of the House

Mistress of the House

What a Wakoful World Empty
    PostSubject: What a Wakoful World   What a Wakoful World Icon_minitime12/9/2010, 3:30 pm

Pink mist shot through his field of vision, leaving Kurokotsu only a moment to wonder exactly what had blown up before he was knocked out by the strength of it. "Smells like strawberry lube..." He said, half of the sentence before losing consciousness, the other half after. "Whoa, doooooood, this is sooooo trippy..." He said with a sort of drawl, unintentionally slipping into what he'd heard back in the world of the living.

Brushing a hand across his face to block out the bright lights, Kurokotsu grumbled to himself. "What is that...sound? It's like listening to a herd of bedazzled cows, too loud..." Once he could see again, the Captain noticed he wasn't too far off in that initial assumption. All around him, people were dancing. No, not people, just men.

While he'd normally love this, they were all shaking and dancing in bright disco ball like attire, looking more like a tacky orgy than the 'tasteful' dancing he was used to. For all his observations though, it took quite a while before Kurokotsu noticed that he was wearing a bright, gaudy outfit himself.

"Oh dear, what exactly is goin' on? Why am I wearin' something like this? Who dun took my clothes?..." "...Oh dammit. Somebody dun fucked up with the accen' potion and sprayed it on me! That's not wut I meant by 'spray me with a Texan', god dangit!" Too busy looking himself over, the Captain didn't even notice a figure approaching.
    Back to top Go down
    Arashi Kishu

Arashi Kishu

PostSubject: Re: What a Wakoful World   What a Wakoful World Icon_minitime12/14/2010, 4:49 pm

{Texans sooooo don't talk like that. *frown*}
    Back to top Go down
    Emo AFKer

Emo AFKer

PostSubject: Re: What a Wakoful World   What a Wakoful World Icon_minitime12/27/2010, 2:38 am

The doors were slammed open, and a rather dashing man strode into the club. He was wearing his "knock-out" attire for this occasion: a white coat with a high collar and matching pants, complete with a pink shirt that had an enormous V-Line that went down to his abdomen. "Let's get this party started!" Levi said to himself, grinning wildly. His smile slowly wavered as he took in the interior of the club. It was when he saw the male waiters roller skating around in slightly revealing clothes when he realized just what he had walked into. He tried to walk back out, but the doors for some reason had locked themselves. OK Levi, it's not that bad. As long as... Levi heard a weird voice, like someone trying to imitate a Texan accent. Levi spun around and his face paled

"Oh, horseshit! What is HE doing here?!"

It was then that Levi noticed the capsule at the far end of the room labeled "Escape Pod." Levi had no idea why that was there, but he didn't feel like questioning it at this point. He began to inch his way across the dance floor, weakly dancing along so as to try to blend in a bit. He only hoped that Kurokotsu did not notice him until he could make his getaway.
    Back to top Go down
    Mistress of the House

Mistress of the House

PostSubject: Re: What a Wakoful World   What a Wakoful World Icon_minitime12/27/2010, 3:24 am

Suddenly shocked out of his stupor, Kurokotsu noticed the man of his dreams wandering on over toward him. 'Dayum, I need to git me some of that sirloin. Or, that sir's loins. Whichever comes first, of course'

"'Owdy there, little miss--I mean sexy mister. Hows about you and I run on over to that other wall and make like two prairie dogs in heat. Ya know, Senor Butterpants. Let's git to the fun part of this..." The Captain said with a smirk, slowly manuevering to block the route toward the escape pod. There would be no escaping from this, not without sacrificing some hetero points and a few articles of clothing.
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What a Wakoful World   What a Wakoful World Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What a Wakoful World
    Page 1 of 1