Bleach: Maelstrom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Maelstrom

An Alternate Universe Bleach RP. Chaos has finally been unleashed upon the world as the races, ancient and new, all vie for supremacy.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
╙Webmaster╜

╔Co-Admin╗

╠Mod Squad╣

Affiliates
Bleach Platinum Hearts

Latest topics
» ALL MEMBERS- PLEASE READ
Meibatsu [DONE] Icon_minitime12/3/2013, 6:23 am by Zafaron Uriuc

» Testing again again
Meibatsu [DONE] Icon_minitime12/3/2013, 6:05 am by Zafaron Uriuc

» Testing Again
Meibatsu [DONE] Icon_minitime12/3/2013, 6:04 am by Zafaron Uriuc

» Naruto Rev
Meibatsu [DONE] Icon_minitime8/15/2011, 11:33 pm by Tartarax

» DGM IOH
Meibatsu [DONE] Icon_minitime8/2/2011, 2:57 am by Guest

» Dante Follia
Meibatsu [DONE] Icon_minitime7/30/2011, 4:31 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Sengoku Conquest
Meibatsu [DONE] Icon_minitime7/30/2011, 5:59 am by Guest

» Louis Vuitton
Meibatsu [DONE] Icon_minitime7/28/2011, 8:48 pm by Mistress of the House

» Dante Follia [WiP]
Meibatsu [DONE] Icon_minitime7/26/2011, 3:37 am by Dante

Top posters
Zafaron Uriuc
Meibatsu [DONE] Vote_lcapMeibatsu [DONE] Voting_barMeibatsu [DONE] Vote_rcap 
The Boss
Mistress of the House
Mitsuhiro Tokiyama
Iori
Fuuga Natsu
Emo AFKer
Fuerza Sombras
Kurayami
Runic

Free Top Site

Meibatsu [DONE]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kusano Gashira

Kusano Gashira

Meibatsu [DONE] Empty
PostSubject: Meibatsu [DONE]   Meibatsu [DONE] Icon_minitime12/7/2010, 6:05 pm

Name: Meibatsu

Zanpakuto Spirit Appearance: https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img208/4227/meibatsuspirit.jpg

Zanpakuto Spirit Personality: Meibatsu feels like he stands above everything and anyone. He always feels like he is superior.

Release Phrase:
"Execute the divine punishment, Meibatsu."

Family: Fire

Level: Bankai

Sealed Zanpakuto: ( the blade is black ) http://images.quizilla.com/K/KO/KOH/Kohutsky/1140556801_katana.jpg

Shikai: https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img80/4564/meibatsu.png

Shikai Ability: White fire can be unleashed from the rings on the Chinese broadsword.
The rings can also be fired at the opponent while they are engulfed with white fire as fireballs.
After the impact the rings dissolve and new rings appear on the blade.
Kusano can also make the rings spin around the blade, creating a vortex of white fire he can then use as a powerful blade of fire.
The fire burns like normal fire. It burns slow when there's not too much oxygen and the other way around.

Bankai: https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img708/6396/tenraimeibatsu.png

Bankai Release phrase: "Bankai, Tenrai Meibatsu."

Bankai Ability: The Chinese broadsword comes nine large rings attached to each other and the hilt.
The rings are constantly engulfed by white flames. The flames are the blade instead of the rings,
and can cut and burn at the same time.
The fireballs are now a lot bigger and more powerful.
Kusano can also take a ring in his other hand and unleash a blade of fire from that ring as well.
The fire burns very fast, because it has to set cut things on fire during the cut. There's not much oxygen required to make it burn.

Techniques:

Engo Enjin Hishiro: All nine rings start spinning around Kusano and create a barrier of white flames surrounding Kusano and protecting him.
Kusano can cancel the barrier whenever he wants.

Duration: max. 2 turns
Cooldown: 4 turns

Kachuu Hishiro: All nine rings surround the opponent and unleash each a powerful vortex of white flames.

Cooldown: 5 turns

Hishiro Kiyome: White flames erupt from the ground within a range of 800m surrounding Kusano. The temperature
then rapidly increases to 55°C.

Duration: 5 turns
Cooldown: 6 turns

Last edited by Kusano Gashira on 12/29/2010, 9:46 am; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
Zafaron Uriuc
Admin
Zafaron Uriuc

Meibatsu [DONE] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meibatsu [DONE]   Meibatsu [DONE] Icon_minitime12/13/2010, 9:53 pm

Sorry about the wait. I have been trying to figure out a way to deal with this but there really isn't much I can do.

I am denying the ability to absorb energy in this case. I feel it is too powerful and too unwieldy for roleplaying.

And at the same time I feel that your "abilities" are more techs than abilities. Abilities should be moves that don't need cooldowns or durations. Passive rather than active where little mental thought needs to be placed in to have it occur. Having your blade naturally engulfed in fire is an ability. Making the air around you cold is an ability. Shooting fireballs is more of a tech.

So this zan needs some major fixing up. Not sure how to help ya with it though. Will leave it up to you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bleach-maelstrom.com
Kusano Gashira

Kusano Gashira

Meibatsu [DONE] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meibatsu [DONE]   Meibatsu [DONE] Icon_minitime12/14/2010, 4:51 pm

Ehh, I've got a feeling this Zan won't work.
I can try to adjust it and try to fix it, but I think I'll have to think of a new one.
We'll see. Thanks anyway.
Back to top Go down
Kusano Gashira

Kusano Gashira

Meibatsu [DONE] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meibatsu [DONE]   Meibatsu [DONE] Icon_minitime12/16/2010, 3:59 pm

EDITED, I'm trying something different now.
Back to top Go down
Zafaron Uriuc
Admin
Zafaron Uriuc

Meibatsu [DONE] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meibatsu [DONE]   Meibatsu [DONE] Icon_minitime12/17/2010, 12:41 am

Oh boy this will be a long one but primarily because of clarification.

The magnetic forces of Thanatos then actually form a circle-shaped barrier, that repels anything whenever it's about to touch it.

You can't exactly make a "barrier" from magnetic forces. I am assuming that you just mean that there is a constant repelling force that makes it hard to hit Kusano. But considering that this is a passive ability which means it is almost always active, you need to explain how the heck someone gets through this barrier.

Kusano can release magnetic pulses from the circles at the center of the Zan

Question on the pulses. What form do these take? Are they like a disk parallel to the ground? Or are they like a constantly expanding sphere. Need to know so I know how many objects you would be able to effect with a single pulse.

move around objects

You can attract and repel, not just move things around like Telekinesis.

When a living being is hit by the magnetic pulse, Kusano can only make it harder for the being to move.

I am assuming that when you say that it is harder to move this is because you are attracting them or repelling them, not just because they suddenly have trouble moving.

There is also a constant magnetic field surrounding Kusano and everything within 100 meters, affecting everything except for Kusano himself.It get's harder for all living beings other than Kusano within the field to move, and all lifeless objects within the field can be controled by Kusano without having to be hit by the magnetic pulses first.

Gotta go bye bye. Too powerful. It isn't necessary and is too much along with everything else.

The magnetic pulses are also a lot more damaging now.

...when you say damaging you mean more effective right? Not actually like breaking bones right?

tornado of pulses

wurt?

Matsuro Kuiiki

I really don't see much hope for this tech though. You can't really make a barrier that is constantly repelling inward and you don't explain if you are free to move through it at will or if you are also subject to it and if there is anyway for the opponent to escape it. Needs to be altered or removed.

Also, just a general note in case you make a third character anytime soon. Ya really shouldn' have like 10 paragraphs about your passive ability. If you check some of the other apps you will notice that most only have a few lines about their passive. Mainly because the techs should be more powerful than the passive though you tend to try to have it the other way around with lots of passive abilities and such.
Back to top Go down
Kusano Gashira

Kusano Gashira

Meibatsu [DONE] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meibatsu [DONE]   Meibatsu [DONE] Icon_minitime12/18/2010, 10:19 am

Just wanted to see how far I could go with this one.

EDITED to your liking. ( I hope )
Back to top Go down
Mistress of the House

Mistress of the House

Meibatsu [DONE] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meibatsu [DONE]   Meibatsu [DONE] Icon_minitime12/20/2010, 12:05 am

Kusano can use the Zan even without touching it. He can control it freely

Please, no telekinesis.

The magnetic forces of Thanatos then actually form a circle-shaped magnetic field that repels anything whenever it's about to touch it, unless the incoming attack is more powerful than the magnetic field.

Zafaron asked you to clarify or change this, I see you've not done so. Razz

Its magnetism doesn't attract steel, iron, nickel, cobalt and gadolinium alone, but it attracts or repels everything Kusano wants it to attract or repel.

Again, explanation needed. Actually, I'd like to see this changed over-all, seems a bit much. Magnetism doesn't mean you can attract anything, you're not a cokewhore....Or maybe you are. DUN DUN DUN!

Pulses...

Slow them down, or some shit. Anything slower than you is stuck dealing with constant waves. Also, how long does each pulse take before the next can be sent? One more thing, they are a bit long-ranged, over half a mile. Please shrink more.

HOW U SMASK CENTER OF SPINNING WHEEL OF MAGNO-HATRED!?!?!?

Kusano can make an opponent further away from him lose his balance by hitting the center hard with his palm, but when the opponent is close he can repel the opponent and send him flying by hitting the center the same way.

That last half is a bit too much, sorry.

Techniques:

Too strong for my tastes, please weaken. Especially the last one, the physical damage is a bit high, considering all the other crap you get. Smile
Back to top Go down
Kusano Gashira

Kusano Gashira

Meibatsu [DONE] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meibatsu [DONE]   Meibatsu [DONE] Icon_minitime12/20/2010, 2:11 pm

Alright, another failure.
Will create a new Zan with all of your comments in mind.
Thanks.

And yes I am a cokewhore..
Back to top Go down
Kusano Gashira

Kusano Gashira

Meibatsu [DONE] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meibatsu [DONE]   Meibatsu [DONE] Icon_minitime12/28/2010, 1:21 pm

Done.
Back to top Go down
Zafaron Uriuc
Admin
Zafaron Uriuc

Meibatsu [DONE] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meibatsu [DONE]   Meibatsu [DONE] Icon_minitime12/29/2010, 2:29 am

Well I guess this is

APPROVED

but I would like you to just add in how much damage the fire itself would normally do. Slow burns or quick burns. And no YAmamoto "everyone dies" fire.
Back to top Go down
Kusano Gashira

Kusano Gashira

Meibatsu [DONE] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meibatsu [DONE]   Meibatsu [DONE] Icon_minitime12/29/2010, 9:55 am

Done, thanks.
Back to top Go down
Zafaron Uriuc
Admin
Zafaron Uriuc

Meibatsu [DONE] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meibatsu [DONE]   Meibatsu [DONE] Icon_minitime4/29/2011, 8:09 pm

Was checking this app again and would like three changes on your last tech.

A. Cut down how far away this fire can burst from. Being able to suddenly have fire appear almost a kilometer away is just too much.

B. Would like to know how much fire is released by this. A pillar? A burning bush? A quick burst? Need some more details. And also how is he just summoning the fire like this? Every other tech shows a need to have the disk somehow involved, why suddenly telekinetic fire? Also how large an area is affected by the temperature increase?

C. Please add a one turn charge.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Meibatsu [DONE] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meibatsu [DONE]   Meibatsu [DONE] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meibatsu [DONE]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Maelstrom :: Creation Center :: Weapon Creation :: Zanpakutō-
Jump to: