Bleach: Maelstrom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Maelstrom

An Alternate Universe Bleach RP. Chaos has finally been unleashed upon the world as the races, ancient and new, all vie for supremacy.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
╙Webmaster╜

╔Co-Admin╗

╠Mod Squad╣

Affiliates
Bleach Platinum Hearts

Latest topics
» ALL MEMBERS- PLEASE READ
What're Ya Buyin? Icon_minitime12/3/2013, 6:23 am by Zafaron Uriuc

» Testing again again
What're Ya Buyin? Icon_minitime12/3/2013, 6:05 am by Zafaron Uriuc

» Testing Again
What're Ya Buyin? Icon_minitime12/3/2013, 6:04 am by Zafaron Uriuc

» Naruto Rev
What're Ya Buyin? Icon_minitime8/15/2011, 11:33 pm by Tartarax

» DGM IOH
What're Ya Buyin? Icon_minitime8/2/2011, 2:57 am by Guest

» Dante Follia
What're Ya Buyin? Icon_minitime7/30/2011, 4:31 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Sengoku Conquest
What're Ya Buyin? Icon_minitime7/30/2011, 5:59 am by Guest

» Louis Vuitton
What're Ya Buyin? Icon_minitime7/28/2011, 8:48 pm by Mistress of the House

» Dante Follia [WiP]
What're Ya Buyin? Icon_minitime7/26/2011, 3:37 am by Dante

Top posters
Zafaron Uriuc
What're Ya Buyin? Vote_lcapWhat're Ya Buyin? Voting_barWhat're Ya Buyin? Vote_rcap 
The Boss
What're Ya Buyin? Vote_lcapWhat're Ya Buyin? Voting_barWhat're Ya Buyin? Vote_rcap 
Mistress of the House
Mitsuhiro Tokiyama
Iori
Fuuga Natsu
Emo AFKer
Fuerza Sombras
Kurayami
Runic

Free Top Site

What're Ya Buyin?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Naoki Ueno

Naoki Ueno

What're Ya Buyin? Empty
PostSubject: What're Ya Buyin?   What're Ya Buyin? Icon_minitime11/15/2010, 2:46 am

Naoki Ueno opened her mouth wide and yawned into her fist. The chair she was sitting on creaked as she balanced it on one leg, left foot pushing on a nearby table.

It was a slow day for the bar; which was understandable, after all, it was only Tuesday. Only a few jobless drunkards came in on weekdays, and they generally left before nightfall. At the moment there was no one there except her and a few ants hiding in the men's bathroom. Her head fell backwards over the backboard of the chair, and her one eye stared blankly and quite boredly forward (or backward?). She was so bored, she began to wonder if she shouldn't close down early and call it a day. it seemed unlikely that anyone would randomly stumble in with a fat wallet and decide to blow all their cash getting drunk.
Back to top Go down
http://khrebornrp.forum-motion.com/forum.htm
Tetsu Kurogane

Tetsu Kurogane

What're Ya Buyin? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What're Ya Buyin?   What're Ya Buyin? Icon_minitime11/15/2010, 2:55 am

(After Second Division Topic)

Tetsu Kurogane was chosen for the Patrol of Karakura Town for the week. He had been wandering around his old home town for a few days, checking out all that had changed. It was now Tuesday, and he was getting bored. There had been no Hollow activity for some time. "Hmm.." Tetsu stared at his dual zanpakuto, layed out in front of him. "I wonder if I should start training for Shikai soon... I could really use it if I am to be the second in command..." He attached his zanpakuto to his sides.

Tetsu decided against it for now in the human world. He looked around and noticed the bar a few buildings away. He remembered some of the other squad members, and people in Rukongai getting drunk off of Sake. His curiousity getting his better judgment, Tetsu hopped down off the building. Strolling into the building, it seemed to be empty except for a girl. "This place isn't much like I imagined," he said, looking at the empty tables. "It's.. quiet..." he muttered as he looked around, a hand on each of his dual zanpakuto's hilts. His white hilted zanpakuto was on his right, while his red hilted zanpakuto was on his left. It was meant for the quickdraw of the red hilted zanpakuto for his right hand and the white hilted zanpakuto for his left hand. Though, this was only a formal state he took when walking around. It was comfortable to touch his zanpakuto.
Back to top Go down
Naoki Ueno

Naoki Ueno

What're Ya Buyin? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What're Ya Buyin?   What're Ya Buyin? Icon_minitime11/15/2010, 3:07 am

Naoki's eyes grew heavy, and they were just beginning to close when she heard the door open. Someone said something, and she jumped up, knocking over her chair.

With a wide grin, she began to say "Welcome! What can I get for y-" but stopped suddenly as she noticed this person's clothing. Without pausing to consider the situation or even finishing her sentence, she jumped up, spinning vertically, and threw a kick at his face.
Back to top Go down
Tetsu Kurogane

Tetsu Kurogane

What're Ya Buyin? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What're Ya Buyin?   What're Ya Buyin? Icon_minitime11/15/2010, 5:36 pm

Tetsu jumped when she spoke. He looked at her once more and saw her eyes locked on him. "You can see.." he started to say when she went to attack him. "woah!" he yelled as he held up an arm to block the innitial kick. He pushed away from her and jumped to the side, landing between two tables next to the wall.

"What the hell do you think you're doing!" he yelled at her in anger. A mortal attacked him. Wait... If this mortal can see me... Then she must be a superhuman or a quincy... thought Tetsu. "I have not come here to fight," said Tetsu, really not wanting to get in so much trouble for fighting a human. "So please stop attacking."
Back to top Go down
Naoki Ueno

Naoki Ueno

What're Ya Buyin? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What're Ya Buyin?   What're Ya Buyin? Icon_minitime11/18/2010, 6:40 pm

Naoki hardly paused after the failed kick, and she definitely didn't pay attention to what the Shinigami was saying. Though she did hear the words in some small part of her mind, they didn't quite register for another moment or so.

As she landed on her feet, she immediately turned to the boy and took on a fighting stance. "Weren't expecting that, were you?! Here's a tip - next time you want to get information from someone, don't walk in wearing your Shihakushou! That was a really dumb -" It was then that the words finally sunk in. Her body became less tense, but she didn't change her position. "Wait, you're not a spy?"
Back to top Go down
Tetsu Kurogane

Tetsu Kurogane

What're Ya Buyin? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What're Ya Buyin?   What're Ya Buyin? Icon_minitime11/24/2010, 4:19 pm

"No. I'm not. I'm just on Patrol duty today," said Tetsu as he stood up straight and dusted off his robe. "Is that how you always are? Attacking anyone who walks in here?" said Tetsu. He straightened his dual Zanpakuto then looked at her. "By the way. Nice form. Next time follow up with a push off roundhouse and you could do some good damange. Or lock your other leg under the armpit, fall back and use a hand stand to throw them," said Tetsu as he had noticed her attack. Hand to Hand combat was his specialty after all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

What're Ya Buyin? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What're Ya Buyin?   What're Ya Buyin? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What're Ya Buyin?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Maelstrom :: Real World :: Karakura Town-
Jump to: