Bleach: Maelstrom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Maelstrom

An Alternate Universe Bleach RP. Chaos has finally been unleashed upon the world as the races, ancient and new, all vie for supremacy.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
╙Webmaster╜

╔Co-Admin╗

╠Mod Squad╣

Affiliates
Bleach Platinum Hearts

Latest topics
» ALL MEMBERS- PLEASE READ
Gale Cannons Icon_minitime12/3/2013, 6:23 am by Zafaron Uriuc

» Testing again again
Gale Cannons Icon_minitime12/3/2013, 6:05 am by Zafaron Uriuc

» Testing Again
Gale Cannons Icon_minitime12/3/2013, 6:04 am by Zafaron Uriuc

» Naruto Rev
Gale Cannons Icon_minitime8/15/2011, 11:33 pm by Tartarax

» DGM IOH
Gale Cannons Icon_minitime8/2/2011, 2:57 am by Guest

» Dante Follia
Gale Cannons Icon_minitime7/30/2011, 4:31 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Sengoku Conquest
Gale Cannons Icon_minitime7/30/2011, 5:59 am by Guest

» Louis Vuitton
Gale Cannons Icon_minitime7/28/2011, 8:48 pm by Mistress of the House

» Dante Follia [WiP]
Gale Cannons Icon_minitime7/26/2011, 3:37 am by Dante

Top posters
Zafaron Uriuc
Gale Cannons Vote_lcapGale Cannons Voting_barGale Cannons Vote_rcap 
The Boss
Mistress of the House
Mitsuhiro Tokiyama
Iori
Fuuga Natsu
Emo AFKer
Fuerza Sombras
Kurayami
Runic

Free Top Site

Gale Cannons

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Emo AFKer

Emo AFKer

Gale Cannons Empty
PostSubject: Gale Cannons   Gale Cannons Icon_minitime11/14/2010, 12:43 am

Name: Gale Cannons
Released Form: In Levi's released form, two large bones jut out of Levi’s back, from his shoulder-blades, and two very large barrels form over Levi’s forearms, but leave his hands exposed. These barrels look like mini guns, though only one of Levi’s techniques gives the barrels this certain ability.
Ability: In his transformation, Levi can shoot blasts of energy out of his two forearm cannons. He can just shoot normal blasts without counting as a technique - these blasts have roughly the same amount of destructive power as an Arrancar's bala, and are just as fast too. Levi can control the amount of energy in each bala, from weakest (like a powerful punch) to strongest (punching large holes in weaker enemies). Levi's transformation taps his freaking enormous amount of energy, which is what allows him to fire off so many blasts of energy.
Technique: Hard Cast
Levi can infuse bullets with energy, thus increasing their penetration. He can do this both in and out of his released form. However, he still has to reload whatever gun he uses. Also, this puts a lot of stress on the gun; he can only use this technique up to 6 times maximum before the gun shatters from the stress (unless he's using his special revolver; however, he still has to reload that gun).
Technique: Gunslinger
Description: Using this technique, the barrels of the cannons rotate and release a barrage of thumb-sized energy blasts (like a minigun). Each blast has great penetration; a burst of them could rip a tank apart. Turns: Takes 1 turn for the barrels to reach full rotation; lasts 4 turns; cooldown of 4 turns.
Technique: Desperado
Description: When Levi designates a target, he forms his fists into a ball and aims at the target. The combined energies from his barrels shoot out a special blast of energy that automatically lock onto the target and follows it until detonation, like a missile. This blast is incredibly and the explosion it causes does tremendous damage (it explodes when it comes within 5 feet of its target). Levi must remain focused on the target to keep the missile locked onto it. If the target and/or someone else manages to shift Levi's attention drastically, then the missile will go out of control and fly around until it locks onto a strong reiatsu source (or until the ability wears off). Turns: Takes 2 turns to prepare; lasts for 6 turns; cooldown of 10 turns.

((BTW if someone thinks I need proper charges/cooldowns for Hard Cast, let me know. But I think the fact that the tech depends on actual guns that wear down pretty quickly from using Hard Cast is a good enough restriction))

Last edited by Levi Colton on 11/14/2010, 2:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fuuga Natsu

Fuuga Natsu

Gale Cannons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gale Cannons   Gale Cannons Icon_minitime11/14/2010, 1:45 am

I really don't have any problems with this.

I think it's safe for me to go ahead and APPROVE this. Of course, if Kuro or Zaf have valid reasons, they may revoke my decision.
Back to top Go down

Gale Cannons
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Maelstrom :: Creation Center :: Weapon Creation :: Superhuman Abilities-
Jump to: