Bleach: Maelstrom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Maelstrom

An Alternate Universe Bleach RP. Chaos has finally been unleashed upon the world as the races, ancient and new, all vie for supremacy.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
╙Webmaster╜

╔Co-Admin╗

╠Mod Squad╣

Affiliates
Bleach Platinum Hearts

Latest topics
» ALL MEMBERS- PLEASE READ
Juketsu's zanpkatou Icon_minitime12/3/2013, 6:23 am by Zafaron Uriuc

» Testing again again
Juketsu's zanpkatou Icon_minitime12/3/2013, 6:05 am by Zafaron Uriuc

» Testing Again
Juketsu's zanpkatou Icon_minitime12/3/2013, 6:04 am by Zafaron Uriuc

» Naruto Rev
Juketsu's zanpkatou Icon_minitime8/15/2011, 11:33 pm by Tartarax

» DGM IOH
Juketsu's zanpkatou Icon_minitime8/2/2011, 2:57 am by Guest

» Dante Follia
Juketsu's zanpkatou Icon_minitime7/30/2011, 4:31 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Sengoku Conquest
Juketsu's zanpkatou Icon_minitime7/30/2011, 5:59 am by Guest

» Louis Vuitton
Juketsu's zanpkatou Icon_minitime7/28/2011, 8:48 pm by Mistress of the House

» Dante Follia [WiP]
Juketsu's zanpkatou Icon_minitime7/26/2011, 3:37 am by Dante

Top posters
Zafaron Uriuc
Juketsu's zanpkatou Vote_lcapJuketsu's zanpkatou Voting_barJuketsu's zanpkatou Vote_rcap 
The Boss
Juketsu's zanpkatou Vote_lcapJuketsu's zanpkatou Voting_barJuketsu's zanpkatou Vote_rcap 
Mistress of the House
Mitsuhiro Tokiyama
Iori
Fuuga Natsu
Emo AFKer
Fuerza Sombras
Kurayami
Runic

Free Top Site

Juketsu's zanpkatou

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Juketsu Reikoku

Juketsu's zanpkatou Empty
PostSubject: Juketsu's zanpkatou   Juketsu's zanpkatou Icon_minitime11/5/2010, 7:33 pm

Name: Seikatsu Yoroi (Living Armor)

Zanpakuto Spirit Appearance:
Spoiler:

Zanpakuto Spirit Personality: N/A

Release Phrase: Appear Like a ghost. Seikatsu Yoroi.

Family: Shapeshifting

Level: Shikai

Sealed Zanpakuto:
Spoiler:

Shikai: Upon being released the sword’s blade, hilt, and occasionally sheathe itself will completely disappear becoming dust in the wind. The dust that the sword becomes joins all the other dust in the wind.

Shikai Ability: Seikatsu allows Juketsu to input his spirit energy into the dust so he can create any kind of weapon. Since the weapons are composed of his spirit energy, individuals with higher spirit energy can break the weapons with little effort, even though he would just create another weapon on the spot.

Bankai: N/A

Bankai Release Phrase: N/A

Bankai Ability: N/A

Techniques:
Eleven Pillars: Sending spirit energy into the dust Juketsu would create eleven pillars that seem to come out of the ground even though they don’t. He could use the pillars to create a wall to block attacks, create obstacles for his opponents and everything that can be done with a couple of pillars.
Charge: N/A Duration: 5 posts Cooldown: 7 posts

Cage of Fangs: Using this move he would create a spiked cage around his opponent. The cage is full of openings which the opponent will surely try to use to their advantage to escape and Juketsu will try constantly to keep them in. Overtime the cage will shrink and anybody inside it will be impaled and squeezed to death.
Charge: N/A Duration: 4 posts Cooldown: 6 posts

Octopus Eight: Creating 8 spiked whips out of his sleeves four in each sleeve he will swing them around cutting and entangling his opponent.
Charge: N/A Duration: 5 posts Cooldown: 7 posts

Last edited by Juketsu Reikoku on 11/9/2010, 12:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistress of the House

Mistress of the House

PostSubject: Re: Juketsu's zanpkatou   Juketsu's zanpkatou Icon_minitime11/7/2010, 8:44 pm

First off, a family for your Zanpakuto, please. Neutral is just weird, it doesn't really fit in with the rest. I'm also requesting a shortening of duration and cooldown for your moves. Ten post cooldowns are more for ultimate techniques, and the duration on your moves is a lot, especially for a Shikai form. With that, I suggest removing the last bit on Cage of Fangs. I suggest you change the idea of your passive, out of being able to make any weapon, armor, or shield. That just seems too much, even Zanpakuto based solely on shapeshifting can't do that much. Between all of this, I really think this should be...

Denied
Back to top Go down
Juketsu Reikoku

PostSubject: Re: Juketsu's zanpkatou   Juketsu's zanpkatou Icon_minitime11/9/2010, 12:39 am

changed the ability to just weapons, lowered the durations and cooldowns, but can i keep in Cage of Fangs the shrink thing...because I need a reason to keep them in the cage or its just a plain cage
Back to top Go down
Zafaron Uriuc
Admin
Zafaron Uriuc

PostSubject: Re: Juketsu's zanpkatou   Juketsu's zanpkatou Icon_minitime11/16/2010, 4:39 am

I feel that the Eleven Pillars should have 3 duration and 5 cooldown if only because they would use their usefulness after being around for that long.

Would bring Octopus 8 to at least 4 and 6, maybe even to 3 and 5 like the above tech.

Also, how big of weapons can he make with this dust? Around the size of a regular sword or something the size of a small truck? Would like some elaboration on that.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bleach-maelstrom.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Juketsu's zanpkatou   Juketsu's zanpkatou Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Juketsu's zanpkatou
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Maelstrom :: Out of Continuity :: Old/Denied Applications-
Jump to: