Bleach: Maelstrom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Maelstrom

An Alternate Universe Bleach RP. Chaos has finally been unleashed upon the world as the races, ancient and new, all vie for supremacy.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
╙Webmaster╜

╔Co-Admin╗

╠Mod Squad╣

Affiliates
Bleach Platinum Hearts

Latest topics
» ALL MEMBERS- PLEASE READ
Harribel's Secret Ultimate Attack! Icon_minitime12/3/2013, 6:23 am by Zafaron Uriuc

» Testing again again
Harribel's Secret Ultimate Attack! Icon_minitime12/3/2013, 6:05 am by Zafaron Uriuc

» Testing Again
Harribel's Secret Ultimate Attack! Icon_minitime12/3/2013, 6:04 am by Zafaron Uriuc

» Naruto Rev
Harribel's Secret Ultimate Attack! Icon_minitime8/15/2011, 11:33 pm by Tartarax

» DGM IOH
Harribel's Secret Ultimate Attack! Icon_minitime8/2/2011, 2:57 am by Guest

» Dante Follia
Harribel's Secret Ultimate Attack! Icon_minitime7/30/2011, 4:31 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Sengoku Conquest
Harribel's Secret Ultimate Attack! Icon_minitime7/30/2011, 5:59 am by Guest

» Louis Vuitton
Harribel's Secret Ultimate Attack! Icon_minitime7/28/2011, 8:48 pm by Mistress of the House

» Dante Follia [WiP]
Harribel's Secret Ultimate Attack! Icon_minitime7/26/2011, 3:37 am by Dante

Top posters
Zafaron Uriuc
Harribel's Secret Ultimate Attack! Vote_lcapHarribel's Secret Ultimate Attack! Voting_barHarribel's Secret Ultimate Attack! Vote_rcap 
The Boss
Harribel's Secret Ultimate Attack! Vote_lcapHarribel's Secret Ultimate Attack! Voting_barHarribel's Secret Ultimate Attack! Vote_rcap 
Mistress of the House
Mitsuhiro Tokiyama
Iori
Fuuga Natsu
Emo AFKer
Fuerza Sombras
Kurayami
Runic

Free Top Site

Harribel's Secret Ultimate Attack!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mistress of the House

Mistress of the House

Harribel's Secret Ultimate Attack! Empty
PostSubject: Harribel's Secret Ultimate Attack!   Harribel's Secret Ultimate Attack! Icon_minitime10/31/2010, 5:33 am

Back to top Go down
Zafaron Uriuc
Admin
Zafaron Uriuc

PostSubject: Re: Harribel's Secret Ultimate Attack!   Harribel's Secret Ultimate Attack! Icon_minitime10/31/2010, 4:27 pm

Seriously.

It is things like this.

That remind me that there are some things.

That can't/shouldn't have reason applied to them.

This is one of those moments. And now my head is going to promptly explode.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bleach-maelstrom.com
Mitsuhiro Tokiyama

Mitsuhiro Tokiyama

PostSubject: Re: Harribel's Secret Ultimate Attack!   Harribel's Secret Ultimate Attack! Icon_minitime11/2/2010, 4:48 pm

Wow

My young fragile mind.

I will never be the same after this.

Bubbles that kill and come from lady parts. I will never date a girl ever.
Back to top Go down
Naraga Zenos

Naraga Zenos

PostSubject: Re: Harribel's Secret Ultimate Attack!   Harribel's Secret Ultimate Attack! Icon_minitime11/2/2010, 6:07 pm

WTF!?!?!?!... I'm scared of japanese chicks now...
Back to top Go down
Fuuga Natsu

Fuuga Natsu

PostSubject: Re: Harribel's Secret Ultimate Attack!   Harribel's Secret Ultimate Attack! Icon_minitime11/3/2010, 12:35 pm

Eh, I've seen better/worse (dependant of your point of view).

I've lived through Super Sentai, Kamen Rider etc. most of my life. This doesn't phase me at all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Harribel's Secret Ultimate Attack!   Harribel's Secret Ultimate Attack! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Harribel's Secret Ultimate Attack!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Maelstrom :: Out of Continuity :: Spam Area-
Jump to: