Bleach: Maelstrom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Maelstrom

An Alternate Universe Bleach RP. Chaos has finally been unleashed upon the world as the races, ancient and new, all vie for supremacy.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
╙Webmaster╜

╔Co-Admin╗

╠Mod Squad╣

Affiliates
Bleach Platinum Hearts

Latest topics
» ALL MEMBERS- PLEASE READ
Halloween costumes? Icon_minitime12/3/2013, 6:23 am by Zafaron Uriuc

» Testing again again
Halloween costumes? Icon_minitime12/3/2013, 6:05 am by Zafaron Uriuc

» Testing Again
Halloween costumes? Icon_minitime12/3/2013, 6:04 am by Zafaron Uriuc

» Naruto Rev
Halloween costumes? Icon_minitime8/15/2011, 11:33 pm by Tartarax

» DGM IOH
Halloween costumes? Icon_minitime8/2/2011, 2:57 am by Guest

» Dante Follia
Halloween costumes? Icon_minitime7/30/2011, 4:31 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Sengoku Conquest
Halloween costumes? Icon_minitime7/30/2011, 5:59 am by Guest

» Louis Vuitton
Halloween costumes? Icon_minitime7/28/2011, 8:48 pm by Mistress of the House

» Dante Follia [WiP]
Halloween costumes? Icon_minitime7/26/2011, 3:37 am by Dante

Top posters
Zafaron Uriuc
Halloween costumes? Vote_lcapHalloween costumes? Voting_barHalloween costumes? Vote_rcap 
The Boss
Halloween costumes? Vote_lcapHalloween costumes? Voting_barHalloween costumes? Vote_rcap 
Mistress of the House
Mitsuhiro Tokiyama
Iori
Fuuga Natsu
Emo AFKer
Fuerza Sombras
Kurayami
Runic

Free Top Site

Halloween costumes?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zafaron Uriuc
Admin
Zafaron Uriuc

Halloween costumes? Empty
PostSubject: Halloween costumes?   Halloween costumes? Icon_minitime10/30/2010, 3:27 pm

So what is everyone wearing for Halloween? I personally won't be dressing up this year since I never got around to buying a costume.

I was going to go as Eridan from MSPaintAdventures but I never got around to buying the shirt he always wears and I don't have nearly enough hair to make his hairstyle without a wig.

If I happen to see a cool costume today though I might buy one just for giggles.

IF I do I will be sure to post pictures.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bleach-maelstrom.com
Fuuga Natsu

Fuuga Natsu

Halloween costumes? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween costumes?   Halloween costumes? Icon_minitime10/30/2010, 8:07 pm

The only way I'd ever get dressed for Halloween would be if I could find the proper clothes and items to make a decent Hannibal Lector, mask and everything. Since I can't even seem to find a (proper) restraining jacket (isn't that the English term?), it'll take a while until I can do so. Besides that, I don't really dress up during Halloween, unless I can find something that'd just make it fun for me by being at least somewhat extraordinary... well, extraordinary for Denmark anyway. Which isn't easy, unless you want to pay for getting things shipped in from other countries which can easily double the price.
Back to top Go down

Halloween costumes?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Maelstrom :: Out of Continuity :: General Discussion-
Jump to: