Bleach: Maelstrom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Maelstrom

An Alternate Universe Bleach RP. Chaos has finally been unleashed upon the world as the races, ancient and new, all vie for supremacy.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
╙Webmaster╜

╔Co-Admin╗

╠Mod Squad╣

Affiliates
Bleach Platinum Hearts

Latest topics
» ALL MEMBERS- PLEASE READ
Goodbye and Sorry Icon_minitime12/3/2013, 6:23 am by Zafaron Uriuc

» Testing again again
Goodbye and Sorry Icon_minitime12/3/2013, 6:05 am by Zafaron Uriuc

» Testing Again
Goodbye and Sorry Icon_minitime12/3/2013, 6:04 am by Zafaron Uriuc

» Naruto Rev
Goodbye and Sorry Icon_minitime8/15/2011, 11:33 pm by Tartarax

» DGM IOH
Goodbye and Sorry Icon_minitime8/2/2011, 2:57 am by Guest

» Dante Follia
Goodbye and Sorry Icon_minitime7/30/2011, 4:31 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Sengoku Conquest
Goodbye and Sorry Icon_minitime7/30/2011, 5:59 am by Guest

» Louis Vuitton
Goodbye and Sorry Icon_minitime7/28/2011, 8:48 pm by Mistress of the House

» Dante Follia [WiP]
Goodbye and Sorry Icon_minitime7/26/2011, 3:37 am by Dante

Top posters
Zafaron Uriuc
Goodbye and Sorry Vote_lcapGoodbye and Sorry Voting_barGoodbye and Sorry Vote_rcap 
The Boss
Goodbye and Sorry Vote_lcapGoodbye and Sorry Voting_barGoodbye and Sorry Vote_rcap 
Mistress of the House
Mitsuhiro Tokiyama
Iori
Fuuga Natsu
Emo AFKer
Fuerza Sombras
Kurayami
Runic

Free Top Site

Goodbye and Sorry

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kuketsu Satoshi

Kuketsu Satoshi

Goodbye and Sorry Empty
PostSubject: Goodbye and Sorry   Goodbye and Sorry Icon_minitime10/23/2010, 4:48 pm

I believe it is time to my leave official. I am sorry if this disappoints anyone, but I have been too busy with college and life in general. For the past two weeks I have had an overwhelming amount of college assignments that took a lot my time. Eventually, I had lost my interest in coming on this site entirely. However, I felt that it was necessary for me to come on one final time to make this goodbye post. I have never liked roleplaying, but regardless, I have enjoyed my time here. I am glad that I met so many different people who cared about me. To be honest, I have always believed that no one cared about me, due to my past experiences with friends. However, after some serious reevaluation of my past experiences on this site and Awakening and my time hanging out with Zaf at our highschool, I managed to break my selfish behavior and get that idea through my thick skull.

That said, I sincerely apologize to Kuro, Runic, Roga and everyone else for my immature behavior in the chatbox regarding my roleplay sample. It was very disrespectful and I now see that. I know this doesn't excuse my actions but I feel that it would be best if I explained why I acted the way I did. As some people know, I have had very little confidence in myself and wanted to get a Captain position, but after seeing Runic's critiquing skills, I made myself believe that I would live up to his standards. I know that there are other mods that could grade my work, but Runic seemed to me as the more strict mod and would persuade the other mods to give a person a score that he believes to be more accurate so I wanted to pass his standards more than anyone else's. However, with my low confidence, I believed that no matter how hard I tried, I would never fulfill my desire.

However, there was a part of me that believed that I would succeed, but from what Runic said, I had interpreted that he did not believe that I was Captain level which caused that little bit of hope to be crushed and I lost all confidence in myself. I felt like I was worthless and shouldn't even try to succeed at anything. So no matter what he or anyone said, I just ignored because I had fully wrapped my mind around that idea. I know that might seem hyperbolic, but it is actually very accurate. So I just left the site. However, after a few days of college and sulking, I calmed down and reevaluated what he and everyone else had told me. Then I realized that Runic was only giving me a fair critic. He wasn't euphemistically conveying that I had numerous issues with my sample. He just bluntly stated them and his reasons behind his decisions. Although I was too depressed to listen to his or anyone's reasons.

Part of this was because ever since I joined Awakening, I have not seen any improvement in my writing skills. If there was, I gave the credit to my college english class. So I saw no reason for me to continue with this site. To be honest, I still don't see any improvement in my writing skills, but it is possible that I may have improved and I know that improvement takes time, which I don't have much of these days.

Now that I have calmed down, I am seeing clearly once again. I wanted to come back and apologize to everyone, but college kept me from doing that. So, I am using this post as way to apologize to him and everyone else who was just trying to help me. Right now, I am still busy with college and do not have an interest in staying on this site. So this is my farewell to all of you. I am sorry for any trouble I may have caused anyone. I wish everyone and this site the best of luck. Goodbye and farewell my friends.
Back to top Go down
The Boss

The Boss

Goodbye and Sorry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye and Sorry   Goodbye and Sorry Icon_minitime10/23/2010, 6:05 pm

You don't know me, I don' t know you, since I just joined this site.
But after reading this I can only give you a few words of advise:

Stop doubting and believe in yourself. Give your all and see how things end up.
If you end up disappointed in the end. Just hold on and learn from your mistakes
to do better next time.

That's all you can do my friend.

Farewell.
Back to top Go down

Goodbye and Sorry
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Maelstrom :: Administration :: Announcements-
Jump to: