Bleach: Maelstrom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Maelstrom

An Alternate Universe Bleach RP. Chaos has finally been unleashed upon the world as the races, ancient and new, all vie for supremacy.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
╙Webmaster╜

╔Co-Admin╗

╠Mod Squad╣

Affiliates
Bleach Platinum Hearts

Latest topics
» ALL MEMBERS- PLEASE READ
MS Paint Adventures Icon_minitime12/3/2013, 6:23 am by Zafaron Uriuc

» Testing again again
MS Paint Adventures Icon_minitime12/3/2013, 6:05 am by Zafaron Uriuc

» Testing Again
MS Paint Adventures Icon_minitime12/3/2013, 6:04 am by Zafaron Uriuc

» Naruto Rev
MS Paint Adventures Icon_minitime8/15/2011, 11:33 pm by Tartarax

» DGM IOH
MS Paint Adventures Icon_minitime8/2/2011, 2:57 am by Guest

» Dante Follia
MS Paint Adventures Icon_minitime7/30/2011, 4:31 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Sengoku Conquest
MS Paint Adventures Icon_minitime7/30/2011, 5:59 am by Guest

» Louis Vuitton
MS Paint Adventures Icon_minitime7/28/2011, 8:48 pm by Mistress of the House

» Dante Follia [WiP]
MS Paint Adventures Icon_minitime7/26/2011, 3:37 am by Dante

Top posters
Zafaron Uriuc
MS Paint Adventures Vote_lcapMS Paint Adventures Voting_barMS Paint Adventures Vote_rcap 
The Boss
MS Paint Adventures Vote_lcapMS Paint Adventures Voting_barMS Paint Adventures Vote_rcap 
Mistress of the House
Mitsuhiro Tokiyama
Iori
Fuuga Natsu
Emo AFKer
Fuerza Sombras
Kurayami
Runic

Free Top Site

MS Paint Adventures

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zafaron Uriuc
Admin
Zafaron Uriuc

MS Paint Adventures Empty
PostSubject: MS Paint Adventures   MS Paint Adventures Icon_minitime10/21/2010, 2:54 am

I...guess this goes here. Maybe I should change the titles of these areas around a bit. Anyway

mspaintadventures.com

I will say this flat out.

I FUCKING LOVE THIS SITE. Problem Sleuth is one of the funniest comics I have ever read, especially considering that the actions were primarily chosen by the readers and a lot of things weren't planned from the start.

Homestuck, the currently updating comic, is perhaps one of the greatest things ever created on the internet.

Ever.

Probably if you have been going on most forums, you have been seeing MSPA avatars and signatures all over. This is due to Homestuck taking the internet by storm. Hell even Encyclopedia Dramatica, the site that exists to pretty much hate everything states that MSPA is awesome, particularly Homestuck.

Now if you read it, (which I recommend higher than anything else I have ever recommended) I would like to give a warning. Homestuck's level of epic is exponential. So at the beginning while it is interesting it isn't great. But by the end of the second act the epic levels start ramping up so quickly that every single update (of which there are several per day) is better than the previous. Even when it reaches what you think can only be a high point, it quickly proves you wrong. It is honestly amazing.

So I recommend reading both Problem Sleuth and Homestuck. If you need proof that homestuck is good then read Problem Sleuth first and then be assurred by me at the end that Homestuck becomes even greater then that. And that already is saying a lot.

Now I pride myself as a writer and a storyteller. I love making stories, I love reading stories, and I cannot recommend MSPA any higher then I have already done so. You will not be disappointed if you read through it, I assure you. Hell, if I have to promise to give points to people for reading MSPA I will do so because it deserves to be spread to as many people as possible.

So once again, here are the links
http://www.mspaintadventures.com/?viewpage=new Explanation for the site for new users.

http://www.mspaintadventures.com/?s=4&p=000219 Problem Sleuth (Epic despite what you might expect from initial art)

http://www.mspaintadventures.com/?s=6&p=001901 Homestuck (Epic to the fifth power.)
Back to top Go down
http://www.bleach-maelstrom.com

MS Paint Adventures
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Maelstrom :: Out of Continuity :: Book and Manga Discussion-
Jump to: